Wednesday 9 March 2016

Garnier Pure Active

I have tried an endless amount of skin care products and found stuff that works then it doesn't. I still use the Body Shop Tea Tree range which helps for normal breakouts but I wanted something that would help with hormonal breakouts because they just appear under the skin and can't really be prevented. I actually googled what could help prevent them and the ingredient that popped up was Salicylic Acid which is a an extremely effective anti bacterial ingredient. I researched and the Garnier Pure Active range contains this ingredient so I went a bit overboard and went straight to Boots to buy nearly the entire range!

I'm already noticing the difference after just two weeks using the whole range.

I use the Purifying Cleansing Wipes every morning as soon as get up, they purify and cleanse and even remove waterproof make up. They are thick and quilted to lock in as much moisture to remove any imperfections. I then use the Micellar Cleansing Water just incase anything was missed when I use the face wipes. My skin just feels so pure and cleansed after doing both of these stages.

I went for the Matte Control Moisturiser and the Spot Fighting 24 Hour Moisturiser depending on how my skin is doing. I tend to put the 24 hour one on in the morning under my make up and as soon as I get home I take all my make up off and then use the other one as this one is an anti blemish moisturiser too and I have noticed that any red marks have started to fade.

For cleaning my face I chose the Anti Spot Exfoliating Scrub which I absolutely love, oit's not too harsh on the skin and really clears out your pores. After using it the first time I noticed a total difference. I always got the Deep Pore Unclogging Gel Wash which is a face wash and cleanser in one. It contains a natural ingredient from Blueberrys which helps reduce the appearance of marks which is always a benefit. 

I've been using the whole range for nearly a month and I can safely say that I haven't had any breakouts. I think it has also minimise them, I had a few very tiny ones which clearer up after less than a day. I can really see this working so I am going to continue using this range and hope that it continues to work.

Have you tried any of the Pure Active range? What did you think?

Thank you for reading.

Natasha x

2 comments:

  1. I haven't tried anything from this range before but I love the sound of the Deep Pore Unclogging Gel Wash. Anything that gives a really deep clean is a winner with me as I love that feeling of being extra fresh and clean :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am currently obsessed with this range, I went and bought everything they had!! My skin looks and feels so fresh, the face washes are amazing! You really feel clean and hydrated :) x

      Delete

Comment Away........